List:       windump
Subject:    [Windump] I can't convert windump output file to a
From:       loris.degioanni () gmail ! com (Loris Degioanni)
Date:       2006-01-10 9:18:39

- If you want to read the packets from your program, the best thing to
do is saving from windump with -w, and then using winpcap to get the
packets from the file (see for example
http://www.winpcap.org/docs/docs32a1/html/group__wpcapfunc.html#ga3).

- If you just want to output an ascii file from windump and parse it
from your program, redirect the standar output of windump to file, e.g.:
windump > textfile.txt

Loris