List:       wimax
Subject:    RF modules and microcontrollers
From:       "Charles Wilson - Wireless RF Systems" <charles.wilson () wirelessrfsystems ! com>
Date:       2012-03-14 22:42:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

Which microcontrollers and do you work with?

Thanks,

Charles Wilson
Wireless RF Systems
13715 Alton Pkwy.
Irvine, CA 92618
Web: http://www.rfdigital.com
Email: charles.wilson@wirelessrfsystems.com

----

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whic=
h it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and propri=
etary. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distributi=
on or reproduction of this communication is prohibited. We request that you=
 notify the recipient by email of any errors or alternatively opt-out at ht=
tp://www.rfdigital.com/optout.htm to terminate further communication.  We h=
ave taken reasonable precautions to prevent against transmitting any improp=
erly addressed messages.  All trademarks and trade names belong to their re=
spective owners.  We thank you for your cooperation.