List:       wikitech-l
Subject:    [Wikitech-l] Re: Filtered lists with checkboxes
From:       Strainu <strainu10 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-10-26 20:50:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Pe marți, 25 octombrie 2022, Bináris <wikiposta@gmail.com> a scris:

> Strainu <strainu10@gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2022. okt. 25., K,
19:20):

>> If you're ok with editing a list of titles, petscan [1] is all you need.
>
> Thank you!
> Unfortunately, this does not run in native home wiki, so it lacks the
advantage of seeing the article preview when I push my mouse over the
title, but anyway, it is useful!

Not sure about page pop-ups, but Wikidata label and description added to
the output seems like an easy improvement. Patches are welcome:
https://github.com/magnusmanske/petscan_rs/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aclosed

:)