List:       wikitech-l
Subject:    Re: [Wikitech-l] TechCom meeting 2020-12-16
From:       Niklas_Laxström <niklas.laxstrom () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-12-16 13:46:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I'll also add that I wrote an implementation plan (proposal, rather) for
translatable modules. I'd appreciate feedback for the open questions and in
general. Do note though that there isn't currently a timeline for the
implementation.
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Translatable_modules/Technical_implementation

  -Niklas