List:       wikitech-l
Subject:    [Wikitech-l] TechCom Radar 2020-02-26
From:       Alexandra Paskulin <apaskulin () wikimedia ! org>
Date:       2020-02-27 16:28:45

Hi all,

Here are the minutes from this week's TechCom meeting:

* Last call for comments: Stable interface policy <
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T193613>.
Last call ends on March 11, 2020 at 20:00 UTC. Review the draft at
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Stable_interface_policy>.

* Discussed RFC: Re-evaluate librsvg as SVG renderer on Wikimedia wikis
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T40010>

* Discussed RFC: 2019 Process amendments <
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T216308>

* Discussed RFC: Adopt a modern JavaScript framework for use with MediaWiki
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T241180>

* Discussed RFC: Standard method for feature-management in skins/extensions
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T242835>

* No public discussion scheduled for next week

You can also find our meeting minutes at
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Technical_Committee/Minutes>

See also the TechCom RFC board
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/mediawiki-rfcs/>.

If you prefer you can subscribe to our newsletter here
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Newsletter:TechCom_Radar>

Best,
- Alex

--