List:       wikitech-l
Subject:    Re: [Wikitech-l] Wikipedia dumps for Article with Category
From:       BinĂ¡ris <wikiposta () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-09-26 5:32:27

I think all language versions must have the same basic structure. In huwiki
I mostly use pages-articles.xml.bz2 As category is part of page text as
well as redirect target, and namespace can be derived from title, you have
all these information in any dump that has page text. For example,
Pywikibot can work with categories from this dump.

> Hi,
>
> In Wikipedia dumps for Arabic (arwiki), which dump does contain the article
> categories along with article metadata (namespace, redirects, content,
> etc..)?
>

> --
> Regards,
> Abdulfattah Safa
> Senior Software Engineer
> Mobile: (+972)(599)231600
> Skype: fattah.safa
>
> *P **Please consider the environment before printing this email*

BinĂ¡ris