List:       wikitech-l
Subject:    Re: [Wikitech-l] Some notes on captchas and account creation
From:       Brian Wolff <bawolff () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-03-29 7:49:32

> Also, if I may ask for a wish, a special page where I could enter an IP and
> free
> it of all the spam filters and protections would be nice and all the
> wikieducators would thank you :)

In the past I've seen people file bugzilla requests for specific IPs
to be whitelisted for specific time periods due to conferences. So if
you know ahead of time, you could try filing a bug.

Yeah I know that's totally not scalable, but on the other hand, having
a lot of such requests will really put an impetus on devs to make the
special page ;)

--bawolff