List:       wikitech-l
Subject:    Re: [Wikitech-l] Welcome to Ken Snider, Wikimedia Operations
From:       Erik Moeller <erik () wikimedia ! org>
Date:       2014-01-28 22:17:44

Hi all,

I'm sorry to update you that Ken will be leaving WMF. He's agreed to
provide transitional support through February and March, and Mark
Bergsma will be Acting Director of TechOps starting today, sharing
some of the work with Faidon. Thanks to both of them for stepping up.
We'll be re-posting the role shortly. Thanks to Ken for his service to
the team and the organization. If you have any questions, feel free to
ping me, Mark or Faidon on IRC.

Erik
--
Erik Möller