List:       wikitech-l
Subject:    [Wikitech-l] IRC office hour for Extension:BetaFeatures
From:       Mark Holmquist <mtraceur () member ! fsf ! org>
Date:       2013-09-30 19:29:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all,

Due partly to the recent sparseness of traffic in #wikimedia-office, I've
scheduled an office hour [0] for the new BetaFeatures extension, which
the WMF is hoping to use for launching new features for beta testing.

This will primarily be a technical discussion focused on people who may
want to use the framework, or people who may want to help work on the
extension. Possible topics include:

* How do I use it?
* What features are under development in this framework right now?
* How does it work?
* Can I have feature X?

If you have any questions, or want to hear me wax on about what I've done
with the extension thus far, drop on by and have a chat. I'll be in
#wikimedia-office on Thursday at 21:00 UTC (14:00 PDT).

[0] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC_office_hours#Upcoming_office_hours

Happy hacking,

--
Mark Holmquist