List:       wikitech-l
Subject:    [Wikitech-l] Deploy schedule - Week of September 2nd, 2013
From:       Greg Grossmeier <greg () wikimedia ! org>
Date:       2013-08-30 21:08:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Deployment Schedule and Highlights
Week of September 2nd, 2013

Full schedule:
https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments#Week_of_September_2nd

== Monday ==
No deploys! US holiday! (Labor Day)

== Tuesday ==
* E2: Deploying updates/bug fixes to Echo and PageTriage
* MediaWiki Core: We'll be deploying 1.22wmf15 to all non-Wikipedia
  sites (Wiktionary, Wikisource, Wikinews, Wikibooks, Wikiquote,
  Wikiversity, and a few other sites)
** See the release notes here:
   https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki_1.22/wmf15

== Wednesday ==
* Wikipedia Zero: Finalizing their intended code
* MobileFrontEnd: Graciously moved to Wed to allow MWCore on Tuesday.
* Gerrit: The machine that hosts Gerrit will be swapped for a much more
  powerful machine. This should not cause any issues to end users if
  things go to plan.

== Thursday ==
* MediaWiki Core: Version 1.22wmf15 will be deployed to all Wikipedia
  language sites.
* MediaWiki Core: The next release of MediaWiki, 1.22wmf16, will be
  deployed to the test wiki group (test.wikipedia, test2.wikipedia,
  test.wikidata, and mediawiki.org)
* E3 is deploying bug fixes to GuidedTour and GettingStarted.

== Friday ==
No deploys! It's Friday!

Have a good weekend and let me know if you have any questions,

Greg

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| identi.ca: @greg                A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |