List:       wikitech-l
Subject:    [Wikitech-l] Next Bugday: Skin and page rendering, April 2nd, 16:30 - 20:30 UTC
From:       Andre Klapper <aklapper () wikimedia ! org>
Date:       2013-03-28 15:21:09

Hi,

Please join us on the next Wikimedia Bugday:

 Tuesday, April 02, 2013 from 16:30 UTC until 20:30 UTC [1]
          in #wikimedia-office on Freenode IRC [2]

We will be triaging skin and page rendering bug reports [3] as proposed
on the Bugsquad project talk page [4].

Everyone is welcome to join, and no technical knowledge needed! It's an
easy way to get involved in the community or to give something back.
This is part of a weekly QA activity [5], so we encourage you to triage
throughout the week and record your activity on the bug day etherpad
[6].

This information and more can be found here:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Bug_management/Triage/20130402

For more information on triaging in general, check out
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Bug_management/Triage

I look forward to seeing you there!

andre

[1] Timezone converter: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html