List:       wikitech-l
Subject:    Re: [Wikitech-l] Manual testing strategy - DRAFT
From:       Quim Gil <qgil () wikimedia ! org>
Date:       2012-11-29 0:44:22

Hi, thank you for all your feedback. I have moved the draft to

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/QA/Strategy

And I have integrated the main point of the discussion here: manual
testing activities work better in some conditions than others, and bug
triaging is needed after them.

I have also integrated the sauce of the pre-existing notes in that page,
which drove me to create a couple of sections:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/QA/Strategy#Follow-up_activities
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/QA/Strategy#Community_incentives

Feel free to keep commenting and polishing. I will still be integrating
new feedback, but since Chris is happy about the plan I have moved it to
the DONE section of my task list.

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Qgil#Done

PS: feedback and help are always welcome on my current and waiting
tasks. In fact this manual testing plan has made my waiting list grow
noticeably......  :)

--
Quim Gil
Technical Contributor Coordinator