List:       wikitech-l
Subject:    Re: [Wikitech-l] GSOC 2012 - Text Processing and Data Mining (John Erling Blad)
From:       karthik prasad <karthikprasad008 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-03-31 13:41:22

Thank you very much for your feedback Jeblad.

I will immediately look into how this can be best implemented by extending
the Mediawiki API.
Do kindly let me know about my other ideas so that I can shape my proposal
well.

The mentor for ideas I am interested in is Oren Bochman. But I couldn't
track him on the irc.
I would love to interact with him or any other mentor and discuss my ideas
in detail.

I am recahable at
Email      : karthikprasad008@gmail.com
SkypeID  : prasadkarthik
Facebook: facebook.com/prasadkarthik
Google+  : gplus.to/karthikprasad
twitter      : twitter.com/_karthikprasad