List:       wikitech-l
Subject:    Re: [Wikitech-l] More dump problems?
From:       "Ariel T. Glenn" <ariel () wikimedia ! org>
Date:       2010-02-17 18:42:30

The bad dumps have the following symptoms:

http://download.wikipedia.org/elwiktionary/20100215/
Many files such as te smaller sql files are 20 bytes;
Other files are marked with a subtitle "Please provide a User-Agent
header"

I assume it would be pretty easy to find and move those.

Ariel

Στις 17-02-2010, ημέρα Τετ, και ώρα 04:55 +0100, ο/η Tomasz Finc έγραψε: