List:       wikitech-l
Subject:    [Wikitech-l] piwigo+mediawiki integration
From:       sancelot () free ! fr
Date:       2009-06-25 7:10:41

I would need to integrate piwigo inside existing mediawiki master site. I did not \
find any already done work ! .

I have following questions :
authentification:  I want to be  authenticated in piwigo when logging in mediawiki , \
I have seen some existing auth plugins , what are your recommandations ? using an \
existing one and adapt it ?which one (the piwigo site will be setted up on another \
server,remote mysql db)

searches: I want searches done in mediawiki forwarded to piwigo search , and results \
links added to mediawiki search results . I am using lucene search for mediawiki.Your \
experience and tips is needed.

Best Regards
Stephane ANCELOT