List:       wikitech-l
Subject:    Re: [Wikitech-l] autolink revision numbers
From:       Ilmari Karonen <nospam () vyznev ! net>
Date:       2008-11-27 19:21:45

Jack Bates wrote:
> What is the easiest way to automatically link the pattern /r(\d+)/ to a
> URL like http://code.google.com/p/qubit-toolkit/source/detail?r=\1
> wherever it appears in MediaWiki articles?

If you don't mind patching the MediaWiki core, a simple change to
Parser::doMagicLinks() ought to do it.  I can't offhand think of any
particularly convenient way to do that from an extension, though; all
the hooks I can see in the general vicinity are either a bit too early
or a bit too late.

--
Ilmari Karonen