List:       wikitech-l
Subject:    Re: [Wikitech-l] [MediaWiki-CVS] SVN: [37980]
From:       "Guy Van den Broeck" <guyvdb () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-24 1:05:30

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunatly when I'm diffing big datasets
I'm iterating the same loop half a million times. I just can't have
the overhead of even a function call when I'm optimizing that code for
speed. This is the easiest way for me to switch between debugging and
optimizing.

I'll make sure the comments are cleaner next time I commit.