List:       wikitech-l
Subject:    [Wikitech-l] Wikiquote.org needs forwarding and minor mod of
From:       Daniel Mayer <maveric149 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-09-25 5:08:23

Jason - could you forward wikiquote.org and wikiquote.com to
http://quote.wikipedia.org and send Brion the access info to manage those
domains? We are going to be distributing a press release that mentions and
links to Wikiquote via http://wikiquote.org next week.

Brion - could you change the "Wikipedia Foundation" link at
http://wikimedia.org to point to http://wikimediafoundation.org and get rid
of the "Coming soon..." text?

And what the heck is up with http://www.nupedia.org/ ? Who is "THE TV
CLUBHOUSE"? Please, if Nupedia is dead can we de-link it from the
wikimedia.org page?

Thank you both! :-)

FYI: I'm leaving for a four day field study in the morning and won't be
responding to email until early Monday UTC.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)