List:       wikitech-l
Subject:    [Wikitech-l] Bug fix
From:       "Tim Starling" <ts4294967296 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-05-28 8:44:09

My first ever CVS commit seems to have worked just fine. I fixed a bug I
submitted to the tracker myself, # 635281, URL:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=635281&group_id=343
73&atid=411192

It was a tough one: four whole characters of source code had to be added to
Article.php in the obvious place. Plus another four for good measure. I
tested it on Lee's machine and it seems to work.

-- Tim Starling.