List:       wikipedia-l
Subject:    Re: [Wikipedia-l] Dream a little...
From:       Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijssen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-23 8:51:45

Hoi,
When the $100 million dollars is spend in the United States, we have
achieved something for the United States.. At this moment the amount of
traffic is slowly but surely moving away from the English language
domination in both our traffic and in in content. Given that there is a
lot available in English in the first place, I expect that we have a
better return on investment from what we do for other languages and
cultures.

The other cultures are underfunded relatively to the huge amounts of
money that are spend on English language content in the first place.

Thanks,
   GerardM