List:       wikipedia-l
Subject:    Re: [Wikipedia-l] moderation of mark williamson
From:       Mark Williamson <node.ue () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-11-29 1:39:09

Landroni, you're really mischaracterising this situation.

First of all, there are quite a few other users who support the
existance of that Wikipedia, most nostably Gabix, Russ, Vertaler,
Ronline, and I believe Iulian U.

> of Latin alphabet in schools). And all this although he is not linked
> directly what-so-ever nor to Romanians, nor to Moldovans, nor to
> Russians, and thus not in knowledge of the cause. The debate on

Despite the fact that until recently, 99% of the articles on that
Wikipedia were entirely due to my effort? (more recently, other users,
especially Russ, have stepped up the effort).

> Moldovan Wikipedia has definitely degraded into an  endless fight,
> that  has advanced till the English Wikipedia. As I was informed

No, not really. Perhaps you perceived it that way -- yes, for a while,
there were arguments going on. But they were isolated points in the
history of mo.wiki -- for the last couple of months, there hasn't been
any real argument, and it's just been slow growth.

> recently by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Bonaparte, "It seems
> that user Node deletes systematic an important part of the text."

Please see the block log history of Bonaparte, and his contributions.
He is relatively new to Wikipedia and already he has caused quite a
bit of upset.

Ahh, and it's not possible for me to delete any text on that article
-- it's been locked for a few weeks now.

Mark

--
"Take away their language, destroy their souls." -- Joseph Stalin