List:       wikipedia-l
Subject:    Re: [Wikipedia-l] Status of Wikimedia (was: Status of Serbia and
From:       Gerrit Holl <gerrit () nl ! linux ! org>
Date:       2005-11-08 9:40:05

Elisabeth Bauer wrote:
> There's rubbish on wikibooks like the "How to get a girl manual"?

What's wrong with it? Do you mean that the book is not mature yet or is
there something (?) inheritently wrong with having a book on the subject?
The only thing I can see is 'no original research', but then I wonder if
this would be called research at all. It survived a deletion vote.
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/A_survival_guide_for_people_on_the_autistic_spectrum
is similar but just not yet started. What's the problem?

Gerrit.

--
Temperature in Luleå, Norrbotten, Sweden:
| Current temperature   05-11-08 10:29:46    1.0 degrees Celsius ( 33.7F) |