List:       wikipedia-l
Subject:    Re: [Wikipedia-l] fyi: Wikipedia as only as good as its links
From:       Walter van Kalken <walter () vankalken ! net>
Date:       2005-11-03 4:03:26

>The consequent of this for Wikipedia culture is that it doesn't link enough.

It doesn't link enough??? IMHO opinion it links much to MUCH. Some
artcles of maybe 1 A4 length contain over a 100 external links in the
english wikipedia. Which is something I call madness. I certainly would
not want to encourage people to go linking even more. On some subjects
we have more links than the DMOZ project. And we are not google or DMOZ
are we?

Waerth/Walter