List:       wikipedia-l
Subject:    Re: [Wikipedia-l] Project: This wikipedia-related article is a stub...
From:       Lars Aronsson <lars () aronsson ! se>
Date:       2005-09-07 18:19:26

Paweł Dembowski wrote:
> Does this include disambiguation pages? If so, it's not a very good
> estimate, since they *should* be short...

Yes, I think [[Special:Shortpages]] includes disambiguation pages.
And also redirect pages where #redirect is spelled in lower case.
I was able to remove entries from [[Special:Shortpages]] by
changing the spelling to upper case #REDIRECT.

So, we still need a better tool to measure the level of stubs.

--
  Lars Aronsson (lars@aronsson.se)