List:       wikipedia-l
Subject:    Re: [Wikipedia-l] Project: This wikipedia-related article is a stub...
From:       Walter van Kalken <walter () vankalken ! net>
Date:       2005-09-06 15:16:07

>It seems to me that Swedish Wikipedia is quite the opposite - they
>have over 100,000 articles mostly because of the huge amount of
>substubs...

The Poles are on their way to 100.000 as well by botway that create a
lot of stubs. So are the Italian and Portugese which to my surprise are
gaining on nl: very rapidly ... probably also by bot-stub-adding ... I
wish them good luck and I hope that having more info in their own
languages available will attract more contributors :)

Waerth/Walter