List:       wikien-l
Subject:    Re: [WikiEN-l] Ban Appeals Subcommittee transparency and WP:EXPLAINBLOCK violations
From:       Nathan <nawrich () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-08-03 13:07:03

Filipus,

You failed to link to your account or your block log. You may not realize
that most editors of the English Wikipedia edit quietly for many years
without even a single block, so accruing 5 blocks in any period of time is
extraordinary. I'm sure I won't be alone in remaining skeptical of your
tale without convincing evidence that somehow all the blocks were in error.