List:       wikien-l
Subject:    Re: [WikiEN-l] Journal of Biblical Literature is also requiring a
From:       Michael Bimmler <mbimmler () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-26 7:32:09

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 3:17 AM, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton@gmail.com> wrote:

> Don't worry, David, we still love you. (And yes, I am drunk.)

For other Gmail users, I would have politely recommended the new Labs
feature "Mail Goggles" (in a nutshell: Makes you solve mathematical
problems before allowing you to send the message, thus minimising the
impact of email sent under the influence of...whatever).

But I presume, for Maths students, someone would need to code a
slightly different tool... maybe require a translation of 10 random
lines of Tacitus.

M.

--
Michael Bimmler