List:       wikien-l
Subject:    Re: [WikiEN-l] Another apparent admin sockpuppeteer
From:       "NSLE (Wikipedia)" <nsle.wikipedia () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-07-28 2:25:42

There are those who have every intention of malicious behaviour (like
Oldwindybear) and there are those who don't expect to have to do it at all.
I'd like to point out I'm one of the three desysopped for some form of
sockpuppetry. Arguably mine was far less malicious and did no real damage
v.s. what OWB could've done. I'd like to point you (and anyone else) to my
statement here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Requests_for_adminship#Rate_of_desysopping

NSLE