Jossi Fresco wrote: > On Sep 7, 2006, at 7:58 PM, Jimmy Wales wrote: > >> Why was this user not banned months ago? > It is blocked for 1 month now, and copyvio images being deleted. Just a recommondation: If I block a user for repeatedly uploading copyvios, I usually issue an infinite block together with a message to email an apology and an assurance that this won't happen again. If I get a believable assurance, I think about lifting the block. With just a month block and no communication you have no guarantee that the user won't start uploading copyvios again after the block has run out automatically. greetings, elian _______________________________________________ WikiEN-l mailing list WikiEN-l@Wikipedia.org To unsubscribe from this mailing list, visit: http://mail.wikipedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikien-l