List:       wikien-l
Subject:    Re: [WikiEN-l] Template:spoiler
From:       "Anthony DiPierro" <wikilegal () inbox ! org>
Date:       2006-05-17 11:18:33

On 5/17/06, Elisabeth Bauer <elian@djini.de> wrote:
> Anthony DiPierro schrieb:
> > So can we please please get rid of [[template:spoiler]] while we're at it?
>
> http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meinungsbilder/Spoilerhinweis
> 17 supporters, 81 people voting contra and 29 against even posing the
> question for an encyclopedia.

Even the Google-translated version of that vote makes about as much
sense to me as the English vote (which is, not at all).  "Property me
the spoiler references in the English Wikipedia looked at and feels
you as additional information. So white I at the beginning whether in
the text a possible tensionful action is uncovered or not."

Heh, sorry, I can't even figure out what the people are voting for and
against, though I do find it disappointing that De Wikipedians vote in
the first place (and apparently without even apologizing about it like
the En Wikipedians do).

Anthony