List:       wikien-l
Subject:    Re: [WikiEN-l] [Wikipedia-l] [Foundation-l] Indefinite block and
From:       Fred Bauder <fredbaud () ctelco ! net>
Date:       2006-04-19 23:54:59

I don't think there is any real danger of getting into a mess if you
simply make it a practice to never reverse the action of another
administrator. We have not made this a hard fast rule, but It
completely avoids wheel-warring, an evil which transcends most
instances of harm which are done by ill-considered actions of
administrators.

Fred