List:       wikien-l
Subject:    Re: [WikiEN-l] Indefinite block and desysopping by User:Danny
From:       Matt R <matt_crypto () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2006-04-19 20:54:48

Katefan0 <katefan0wiki@gmail.com>:
> I think that lately Danny has not been using the OFFICE tag because people
> tend to raise a fuss over things protected under this specific policy, and
> more publicity to/furor over an issue that's already very sensitive is a
> thorny thing to deal with.  My guess, anyway.

Forgive me if I haven't understood this correctly, but: OFFICE actions are \
unreversible on pain of dire consequences (e.g. desysopping and indefinite banning), \
yet anything that Danny does could be an OFFICE action even though not identified as \
such? This seems very problematic; is there now a class of editor (Danny) whose \
actions noone can now dare risk undoing in case the action turns out to be an OFFICE \
action? Surely not.

-- Matt