List:       wikien-l
Subject:    Re: [WikiEN-l] I seem to have been blocked by accident or bug--no
From:       Mark Gallagher <m.g.gallagher () student ! canberra ! edu ! au>
Date:       2005-12-30 4:26:32

G'day Fix,
> Also, the block was made Dec. 25 even tho' I had no edits since the
> 18th.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Ipblocklist?action=search&limit=500&ip=Fixbeforeigo
>  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Fixbeforeigo
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Fixbeforeigo
>
> I emailed http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:David_Gerard but his User
> page indicates he's on extended break, and won't be back for more
> than  a week.

Given that the block message refers to AfD, and I can't see any evidence
you've been involved in AfD, I think this might well be a case of
mistaken identity.

I've unblocked you.  Please accept my apologies for the mistake, and,
err, don't do whateveritwas again ;-)

--
Mark Gallagher
"What?  I can't hear you, I've got a banana on my head!"