List:       wikien-l
Subject:    [WikiEN-l] Re: Brandt wishes to release personal details of
From:       "Phil Boswell" <phil.boswell () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-12-27 9:53:30

"Tony Sidaway" <f.crdfa@gmail.com> wrote in
message news:605709b90512241955n7b57615di75cc7abfd1aae215@mail.gmail.com...
On 12/25/05, Violet/Riga
<violetriga@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I think this is starting to go too far now.
> If you're taking this bozo seriously, it's definitely going too far.
> Ignore the fucker.

Easy for some to say.

I have an adopted daughter.

It is very easy to find the Usenet posts in which John Grubor and Steven
Boursy "labelled" me a "pedophile", actually a badge of honour, even if
somewhat dubiously gained (the most minor tweaking you could imagine, but
they didn't have a smaller weapon :-)

Can you imagine trying to explain to some robot Social Worker why I am named
as a "pedophile" and why they should simply ignore it?
--
Phil
[[en:User:Phil Boswell]]