List:       wikien-l
Subject:    Re: [WikiEN-l] Blocked Without Cause by Rogue Admin SlimVirgin
From:       "Cranston Snord" <enviroknot () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2005-05-30 22:57:51

Do I even need to BOTHER pointing out that your behavior is also a violation
of Wikipedia: Assume Good Faith?

YOU are gaming the system and have been persecuting me for days, and have
previously used another lie to illegally block me. This is completely beyond
any bounds of reasonable behavior or good faith.

-Enviroknot