List:       wikien-l
Subject:    [WikiEN-l] Re: Paul Vogel's anti-Semitism?
From:       Timwi <timwi () gmx ! net>
Date:       2004-04-27 14:26:17

Mr Paul Vogel wrote:

> In my actual "view" as opposed to your own "pov",
> everyone here isn't a bigot, censor, liar, etc. etc.
> etc,
> BUT, the group or "ilk" that is falsely slandering me,
> lying hypocritically, and that is always falsely
> attempting to have me blocked, banned, and censored,
> are bigots, censors, and liars, Timwi.

And what exactly makes you care about them? Why are you so concerned
that they exist if their "wrong-doing" is only confined to Wikipedia
anyway? If you just forget about Wikipedia, they won't influence you or
your life anymore.

> [...] that are falsely undermining the Wiki NPOV and many of
> the stated "principles" and Wiki "policies" and the
> "objectivity" of this project as a Whole.

I don't understand your emotional attachment with Wikipedia. Why does it
matter to you whether Wikipedia follow their own policies (NPOV or
others) or not? Why do you care if it's objective or not?

Think about this for yourself, and answer these questions to yourself.
If you don't have an answer that satisfies you, then maybe you should
really just leave us and let us continue our slandering, censorous POV
bigotry in peace.

Timwi