List:       whups
Subject:    [whups] Latest CVS: _useForms not found
From:       Ahmed <ashihab () alcahest ! com>
Date:       2003-04-06 22:07:30

All,

Using latest CVS version of Whups, when I try to access either of Admin.php
or details.php I get the following error from apache:

 httpd: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:  _useforms() in
/var/www/horde.new/whups/admin.php on line 19

there only seems to be 2 occurences of this call in details.php and
admin.php but I can't find a definition for it.

Any ideas?

Ahmed...