List:       whatwg
Subject:    Re: [whatwg] Canonical Image and Color
From:       Jonas Sicking <jonas () sicking ! cc>
Date:       2014-08-26 21:03:54

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 10:36 AM, Domenic Denicola
<domenic@domenicdenicola.com> wrote:
> +Marcos because he is really good at that kind of investigative work, and might \
> have some idea what FFOS is doing for numeric badges.

We don't do anything yet. But we'd like to. I definitely feel like
having a badge is a separate API from notifications. For example a
badge could show how many unread emails are in the inbox of a webmail
client, but you woudn't want to create a notification for every one of
them.

/ Jonas

/ Jonas