List:       wget
Subject:    think you have a bug in CSS processing
From:       "Neil Smithline" <Neil () Smithline ! net>
Date:       2007-03-31 3:11:48

I think I found a bug in CSS processing. This was auto-generated and I'm far
from a CSS expert (quite the opposite). But, as far as I can tell (see
snippet below), it is supposed to be loaded from a directory named "-" that
is off of the main URL. For example, if the origination site is
http://www.foo.com, the GIF will be at
http://www.foo.com/-/includes/styles/swirl/skin_swirl_grey_top.gif. The
below text is came from the converted HTML file on the destination site.
You'll notice that the URL was not converted to an absolute URL pointing to
www.foo.com but neither was the GIF copied to the destination site. I've
done a find and it is nowhere to be found.

This really isn't a big deal for me as it is only one file and I've just
manually copied it over, but it does seem to be a bug worthy of fixing. If
you need more data, you can look at www.smithline.net. The snippet comes
from that page which was created using google page creator (don't ask me why
- it is definitely far from being ready for prime time) and then wget'ed
over to smithline.net.

Feel free to ping me should you need more info - Neil

PATH="/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/home/neils/bin" wget
--mirror --force-html --convert-links --no-parent
--directory-prefix=/home/neils/smithline.net/data --quiet --recursive
--no-host-directories http://www.smithline.net-a.googlepages.com

    #container {
    	  padding: 0px;
  	  background:URL("/-/includes/style/swirl/skin_swirl_grey_top.gif")
no-repeat top left;
  	  background-color:#dfdfdf;
  	  margin:0px auto;
    }