List:       wget
Subject:    Re: wget error report
From:       sms () antinode ! org (Steven M !  Schweda)
Date:       2007-01-30 20:26:23

From: Daniele Annesi

> I think it is a Bug:
> using wget for multiple files :
> es.
> wget ftp://user:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/*.zip
> in the time of each file the seconds are set to 00

   That's not an error report.  An error report would tell the reader
which version of wget you were using ("wget -v"), on which system type
you were using it, and the OS version, at least.

   It would also help to know how the FTP server reports the date-times
in its listings, as that's where wget gets the information.  If the
server doesn't provide the seconds, how can wget set them?  (And of
course, without more information we can't see the date-time data for
ourselves.)