List:       wget
Subject:    Re: Downloading multiple pages
From:       sms () antinode ! org (Steven M !  Schweda)
Date:       2007-01-18 1:39:49

From: graham hadgraft

> I need some help using an application [...]

   You seem to need some help asking for help.

> wget -r -l2  -A html -X cgi-bin -D www.somewebsite.co.uk/ -P
> /home/httpd/vhosts/somewebsite.co.uk/catalogs/somewebsite/swish_site/
> http://www.somewebsite.co.uk/questions/
>
> This only index the index page of this folder. It wil not follow the
> links on the page. What would be the appropriate command to use to
> index all pages from that folder.

   Did it occur to you that it might matter which version of wget you're
using, and on which system type (and version)?  Or that it might be
difficult for someone else to guess what happens when no one else can
see the Web page which seems to be causing your trouble?  Does it
actually have links to other pages?