List:       wget
Subject:    Re: http: filename conversion from ISO-8859-1 to UTF-8
From:       Tilman_Schröder <tilman.schroeder () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-11-11 10:16:26

.
Hello,

it would be nice if somebody could just give me an answer even if it's
only "no there is no way to do an automatic filename conversion while
downloading files".

Or is this just the same problem as reported in
http://www.mail-archive.com/wget@sunsite.dk/msg08788.html ???

Thank you for your answers,

Tilman