List:       wget
Subject:    Re: .listing files and ftp_proxy
From:       David Creasy <dcreasy () matrixscience ! com>
Date:       2006-11-07 17:10:40

I realise that I may not have provided enough information to get an
answer to this...

I've tried this using the latest version (1.10.2) on Debian Linux 3.1
However, I've also tried with a variety of earlier versions on other
platforms and it looks as though it has never worked on any platform.

If anybody knows if this is a bug or something that just can't/won't be
fixed, I'd be very, very grateful for an answer. We use wget a lot, and
it's just perfect for our needs. However, some of our customers are
stuck behind a proxy and can't use the scripts we've developed that use
wget because of this problem.

Thanks,
David

--