List:       wget
Subject:    filter idea
From:       Michael Baldwin <mjbaldwin () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-02-10 15:09:16

Hello all,

I'm using wget to download a selection of files, and
the file filters work great. It's a fantastic piece of
software. However, it turns out that for my purposes
I'm really only interested in the files that are
<500K... all the larger files I'll wind up deleting at
the end. I'm using to download Gutenberg project
files.

It seems like it wouldn't be too difficult to add a
command-line option to download files only above or
below a certain size.

I do some coding, but I'm not quite ready to delve
into the code to make a patch myself. But for feedback
or if you think there's a way I could help, please
email me directly (I'm not subscribed to this mailing
list).

Best
Michael Baldwin