List:       wget
Subject:    Re: Not detected hyperlink in recursive downloading (wget 1.9.1)
From:       nemeth () mokk ! bme ! hu
Date:       2005-04-27 21:41:08

Quoting Hrvoje Niksic <hniksic@xemacs.org>:

Dear Hrvoje,

You are right, now I also can't reproduce the bug. I just realize
that in my second dowloading have missed another file.
When I downloaded the pages, the webserver was a little slow, made
long (10 s<) pauses too. Perhaps it reached the wget time limit,
I don't know.

Sorry for disturb you!

Thank you for your quick response,

Best regards,