List:       wget
Subject:    site mirroring?
From:       Payal Rathod <payal-wget () scriptkitchen ! com>
Date:       2005-01-27 17:20:17

Hi,
I had asked this on rsync list, but now today when I look at it again
I find it is more closely related to wget and its capabalities.
I have a client uploading a few designs (25-30 Mbs) daily at a remote
ftp server. We download them in morning. Since we have a slow
connection we daily waste a couple of hours downloading it. Is there
any way I can download them at night. The only thing is that I am not
sure of the time they upload daily (it changes) and I don't want to
download partially uploaded files (we pay per mb). Is wget -c
something which can be useful here?

With warm regards,
-Payal