List:       wget
Subject:    Re: Maybe a bug?
From:       "Jens_Rösner" <jens.roesner () gmx ! de>
Date:       2003-12-29 0:14:53

Hi!

Well, the message you got really tells you to have a
look at the user agreement.
So I did.
http://www.quickmba.com/site/agreement/
clearly explains why your download failed under the point "Acceptable Use"

As long as you have wget identifying itself as wget,
you probably will not get any files.

CU
Jens

PS: http://www.quickmba.com/robots.txt does not even list wget (yet?)