List:       wget
Subject:    creating mirror
From:       "Josep M." <websurfer () navegants ! com>
Date:       2002-05-26 10:26:15

Hello!

I tried of make mirror of some ftp=B4s using wget ,I execute this with the=
 opotions "-nr -d  -r -N -l inf --passive-ftp --no-host-directories" but=
 don=B4t delete old files that in source directory was deleted,I tested with=
 "--mirror"
option,and don=B4t delete files than in server are deleted and don=B4t=
 exist.

Anyone knows if is mine error or I should use other tool?

Thanks
Josep