List:       wget
Subject:    Re: makefile for mingw32
From:       David Essex <dessex () arvotek ! net>
Date:       2000-03-16 13:23:42

At 03:46 PM 15/03/00 +0100, Guan Yang wrote:

>Ooohh... I can't remember.
>
>I think I used the standard one, changed it a bit, and then used
>-DWINDOWS from the gcc command line.
>
>As I said, this is ugly.
>
>Perhaps you would like to publish your modifications?

What I would like to see is all files and code modifications necessary to
build with mingw32 included in the source distribution.

As for the code modifications besides the makefile and config.h files, they
were only some minor ifdef compiler directives. I will have to comparison
with the original source 1.5.3 to find those.

Perhaps we can compare your config.h file with mine to see if there are any
differences.

I am enclosing my makefile. It is basically the same as your but shorter in
length.

David

============ makefile start ==============

# Makefile for use with Minimalist win32
#  to create win95/winnt executable.

top_srcdir = ..
srcdir     = .
ANSI2KNR =

prefix       = /usr/local
exec_prefix  = ${prefix}
bindir       = ${exec_prefix}/bin
sysconfdir  = ${prefix}/share/wget
localedir    = $(prefix)/share/locale

CC      = gcc
RM 	= rm -f

CPPFLAGS =
# The following line is losing on some versions of make!
DEFS     = -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSYSTEM_WGETRC=\"$(sysconfdir)/wgetrc\"
-DLOCALEDIR=\"$(localedir)\" -DWINDOWS
CFLAGS   =  -O2 -Wall -Wno-implicit
LDFLAGS  =
LIBS     = -lkernel32 -ladvapi32 -lwsock32 -luser32
exeext   =

INCLUDES = -I. -I$(srcdir)
COMPILE = $(CC) $(INCLUDES) $(CPPFLAGS)  $(DEFS) $(CFLAGS)

# Conditional compiles
ALLOCA =
MD5_OBJ = md5.o
OPIE_OBJ = ftp-opie.o

SRC = alloca.c cmpt.c connect.c host.c http.c netrc.c ftp-basic.c ftp.c
ftp-ls.c \
      ftp-opie.c getopt.c headers.c html.c retr.c recur.c url.c init.c
utils.c main.c \
      version.c mswindows.c fnmatch.c md5.c rbuf.c log.c

OBJ = alloca.o cmpt.o connect.o host.o http.o netrc.o ftp-basic.o ftp.o
ftp-ls.o \
      ftp-opie.o headers.o html.o retr.o recur.o url.o init.o utils.o main.o \
      getopt.o version.o mswindows.o fnmatch.o md5.o rbuf.o log.o

.SUFFIXES:
.SUFFIXES: .c .o

.c.o:
	$(COMPILE) -c $<