List:       wget
Subject:    Efficient harvesting strategy
From:       "Peter A. Chapman" <peter () bankrupt ! com>
Date:       2000-02-27 0:44:49

There's one Web page I want wget to check each day.  In the event that anything's \
been added to that page during the previous day, I want that new material to be \
harvested, bundled up and sent to me by e-mail.  This is all to run under Linux.

At least one brilliant wget/Linux on this list, I'm confident, has stepped through \
this process.  Rather than reinventing the proverbial wheel using spaghetti code, I'd \
be delighted to hear any suggestions.

Thanks!